Tuesday, January 6, 2009

"6 Pack Health Cuisine"

Yesterday I had a nice experiment with my dinner. After a strenuous workout in the gym I had planned for a modest dinner that could stuff me enough to douse my hunger till breakfast next day…I had seen the hoardings of a restaurant named “6 packs” everywhere in the city. The restaurant boast of offering health food that will drive you to make 6 packs abs in record time...!!!! As I reached its counter and ordered a veg meal of ‘half-wrap with chholey’, I dreamt of myself pumping iron in gym and blushing while looking at my new-found packed abs..!!! I reached home in 10 minutes with a parcel of veg meal. I changed my clothes as quickly as possible and served the nutritious and most healthiest meal on my plate. As I un-wrapped the parcel, my eyes got widened looking at half cup of ‘chholey’ wrapped with a single piece of ‘roti’. I finished that full-course meal in record time of just 6 minutes. And I still wonder this 6 minutes show had cost me Rs.59 (including taxes). That means I had spent almost Rs.10 per minute to get starved with hunger..!!! (NOM: I had to compliment my empty stomach with hell lot of other snacks after this cuisine)
So people get an excellent opportunity to shed your extra pounds and get 6 packs abs by having this dinner…I am sure, the quantity but not the quality, will soon realize your wish..!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment