Friday, September 30, 2011

Dil dhadakne do...


I wish I could conquer and reach the snow-capped pinnacle…

…Wish I could dance with her tunes

…Wish I could fly with her to places extreme to us…

I wish I could break free this box and reach my hands out…

…Wish I could build myself well

…Wish I could fall over floor, excitedly

I wish I could capture the nature with my machine…

…Wish I could speed up, racing along the waves striking the shore

I wish I could lean over carrier of a bicycle…

…Wish I could move backwards and refurbish myself

 I wish I could sing with the chorus…

Wish I could reach out to each of my comrades…

I wish I would be a writer someday…

…Would paint my canvass red and blue, someday

Wish I would lead so many, sometime…

I wish I would make an artist listen to my narration…

…Wish I would roam around over the concrete street in desolated territory


...Wish my silence die before I breathe last

Wish I could forget myself one day… and leave out the thinking cap flying

Sometime I wonder what is holding us from chasing our wishes. Is it our own reservations or is it the culture we are living with or uncertainties surrounding us or the fear of falling down hard…???

0 comments:

Post a Comment