Friday, June 5, 2009

Few moments to go...

Ahh..it's just few hours from now and then we have a celebration waiting for us. I am so excited at the moments to follow few hours from now that I have decided to sacrifice my dear sleep and write this blog instead..!!!

How can I not celebrate this day when HE had blessed me with her aura by sending her to this Earth??

Everything is planned as of now. The cake has been ordered, the flowers would have been collated up to form a nice bouquet, the surprise gift would have been travelling across the states to reach here by tomorrow, the drinks had been set, the dinner had been made...and all that is missing is .. the 'tong' of clock at midnight today when she is going to cut her birthday cake.

It's her first birthday after we had met last year. When last time I had wished her, we were strangers. But now the world has changed..!!!

Now here is my wish for her, few moments before her day..."It's very rare to have so many qualities in one life time and you have possessed many of them already. I would thank him to bless me with the opportunity to spend the next half of my life with you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY... MY DEAR WIFE..!!!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment