Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sabse bada rupaiyya

"BSP candidate Deepak Bhardwaj declares assets worth Rs 600cr"
*
The recent news in Times of India hadn’t shocked me with awe. Seems it was so obvious that such amount is bound to be possessed by ‘public servants’ of this nation..!!
Phew..!!! They are not talking about thousands or lakhs, it whooping 600 CRORES..!! If I count the personals who could/should or are expected to possess such huge pile of money, than I can name: Industrialists of good running companies, film makers and actors having good number of hit movies under the belt, prime positions holders in government like prime minister or president, few rare lucky chaps having won the miraculous lottery tickets and finally the thieves.
*
I don’t think these MLAs can be categorized in any of the personals mentioned above except the THIEVES. It amuses me that how a person can possess 600 crores in one lifetime. If a normal service man starts working at the age of 20 and gets 30% increment every 3 years (which is nearly impossible in any company and almost impossible in today’s recession hit economy..!!), even than he can not even come close to a crore in his entire lifetime. And this MLA being a ‘public servant’ possessed 600 crore in 75% of his lifetime. The best thing is that this is the amount he has declared to the election commissioner; the actual black money is still under wraps..!!!
*
I along with my wife have been setting our house for quite some time and everyday we are seen loaded with abnormal shaped items over my bike. When we try to consolidate the expenses we incurred during our shopping, it gives me a head roll and I could see some birds chirping and stars shining over my head..!!! I just pray that the current month end fast so that our monthly expenses are within our prescribed ‘heart-attack limits’. We had to bargain for almost everything, keep credit cards as far as possible, overlook BMWs and AUDIs parked nearby, resist going to home décor showrooms…any many more. And these MLA guys slapped us with his declaration. Why shouldn’t we take an easy route through forgeries and get the max out of this profession. Who care about the simpletons? Why should I overlook BMW, rather shouldn’t I possess one of them? I would get all luxuries I can ever dream about..BUT..think about someone who is writing such a blog about you. You might have lost the respect that you always long for in your life. I would prefer those birds and shining stars than sitting over pile of currency that you aren’t capable to possess.
*
Vote for someone who care about your pockets rather than spending time in filling their own…!!!

1 comments:

Tushar said...

Vipul.. one correction Deepak Bhardwaj is not a public servant yet.. i think he is contesting for the first time.. but yes point taken mostly demons are contesting elections.. Another question, did u go to Jaipur and vote? :0

Post a Comment