Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Midnight 12

It was a whole new excitement.. I was waiting (made to wait) outside our second bedroom. Today the day was special. I had every reason to get spoiled. I was tired with my office chores and was crambling because of my old-found activity, gym. As soon as I entered the house, I could sense something was being cooked up. Surprise(s) was(were) being followed up.

As soon as the clock hit 12 in the midnight, I was instructed to step inside the surprised den, our second bedroom. The place was dark. It was filled with warm air that gave an instant relief from the outside cold. The room was midly lit up with yellow streaks of candle flames. I could see a nice small centre table ornated with four candle at each corner. Their flames could be seen as intersecting with the centre. At the middle of the table, there was a chocolate cake placed with a cutting knife besides it. The cake was beautifully carved with chocolate chips and layers of soft cream. The room was filled with the fragnance of cake and warmed with burning flames.

"Happy Birthday"

Following was the shower of gifts. Much needed gym bag, socks, travelling pouch, bouque of roses, perfume and two lovely written greeting cards. There was a ticket to movie 'Ajab Prem ki Gazab Kahani' for the next day. My day was made..

A beautiful wife and blessings from all who cares...what else you need on your birthday..!!

Thanks

Love u..

3 comments:

Nikita Mathur said...

yeah..cake, gifts, phones, wishes... nothing more.. but see, nowhere hav u mentioned ur age;-)
very clever... :D

Achint said...

Beautiful ...

Tushar said...

Wonderful... :)

Post a Comment