Saturday, October 3, 2009

I am back..!!!

...ahh finally I got some respite to return back to my blog..!!!
So many things have happened since the last time I had written something...I got a new project where am supposed to work on something which I am not really interested... study for my CPIM examination while slogging over this project... couple of guest visits... my laptop display screen slowly moving towards it's untimely death etc etc...
Apart from me, the news channels has been busy with lots of activities too...AP Chief Minister YSR's chopper was lost in the dense woods and was later found crashed in Naxalite hit area...Akshay Kumar was found at his usual best with 13 celebrities in a new reality show called 'खतरों के खिलाडी -season 2' . It's same as 'Fear Factor' which was earlier hosted by Mukul Dev in India (and that had failed miserably if I remember correctly)...It's not over yet, Bigg Boss-3 is yet on promotion, with Amitabh hosting the show this time (...!!!)...Many movies had released and to name the most favorite of them all is 'Kaminey', and most disappointing of them all is 'Dil bole hadippa' (why do guys still try to copy Chak De effect)...India was kicked out by none other than Pakistan in Champion's trophy ...
Meanwhile I found myself engrossed with new websites called Twitter and Facebook (at least they're new for me..!!), but I must admit, I wouldn't be able to cope up with Twitter's concept (am not as happening as required..!!)...
Anyways let me carry on with my blog..

0 comments:

Post a Comment